Unlock the power of data in your iMetal ERP to operate with confidence.
Sales teams working in the metal industry are feeling the pressure of working in a volatile market and supply chain challenges. These issues are amplified by high transportation costs, delivery delays, and changes in demand. This is why KPIs are so important to the modern metal business.
What you measure depends on what business goals you have set. In this webinar, you will learn about several sales KPIs that are useful to keep a team on track, including:
- Trend analysis: more insight into overall business performance over time.
- Sales performance by person: determine the average deal size and revenue per sales rep
- Sales performance by location: track performance to determine what branch, region, or territory is receiving the biggest demand
- Product-level profitability: identity what products are contributing the most to your bottom line
- Customer-level profitability: critical KPI to improve customer engagement.
Like to learn more?
Click the link to watch the Phocas + Metalogic webinar:
Meet the speakers
Data Analytics Consultant
Featured Image courtesy of The Average Tech Guy
Welcome Rod – A True Gentleman
Having a presence in the US is not about having an office in one part of the country, well not when your philosophy is “ Big enough to deliver, local…